The most thorough Residential Inspection in the Oklahoma
Before you buy new or old residential property
HAVE A THOROUGH HOME INSPECTION
A to Z Inspections guarantee- if we miss anything, we will buy your home back - call for details!*
Residential Building Inspections: $295 minimum*^
• A thorough inspection of all 8 of the homes major components: Structure; Exterior; Roof and Attic; Electrical system; Plumbing; Heating and Air; Built in appliances and Interiors.
• A digital report will be provided on the home inspection with a written assessment of the visible problems and summary.
• Our inspectors will explain the findings and answer any questions on the items that need repair.
• Inspections are Monday through Saturday and can be booked up to 24 hours in advance. Less than 24 hours notice may entail additional charges]. Additional fees apply for inspections on Sundays and Holidays.
* Buy your house back guarantee if we missed something!
Backed by Internachi, we will pay you whatever price you paid for the home within 90 days after closing. The home must be listed with a licensed real estate agent and excludes material defects not present at the time of the inspection or not required to be inspected per InterNachi's Residential Standards of Practice.
**Call for a price quote on homes larger than 1900 sq ft, or over 40 years of age.
Additional items inspected and fees:
- Well & septic inspections by our certified inspectors include sampling the water for the health department to test. With a full inspection-$189. Stand alone is $289.
- Pools $189 [we wrote the book on pool inspections - see our library section to download a copy]
- Spas/Hot tubs $45
- Sprinklers $45
- Crawlspace $45
- Fireplaces $15
- Additional heating and
air units $45 for both
- Additional hot water
- Deck or balcony $15
- Storm Cellar $15
- Pay at closing add 10% to the total
Need you inspection right away? Call Jack Werner, PhD, Lic #255 NOW at 405-412-7861 or
click here to email